The Best Web Design Company In Singapore
Specializes in web design and development service. Helping businesses to design visually appealing and best user experience website without compromising on usability and functionality.
We work with great companies of all sizes
The best web design company in Singpaore
We are a Web Design Singapore company that specializes in content management system website design services and web development for various business industry. Our website designer in Singapore help businesses to design visually appealing and best user experience website without compromising on usability and functionality.
We are focus on sending out the accurate message to your target market, attracting them to buy your products or engage your services, making sure that they stay and navigate longer on your business website.
Outrankco is a digital marketing agency that provides web design and development services for companies in various industries. Our website designers in don’t just design a website; we understand what your business needs. We don’t just brainstorm for creativity; we guarantee that our content, design elements and key strategies are implemented to establish a strategic online presence.
Why do you need a corporate website?
Web design maintenance services
A website needs to be checked regularly for any issues or mistakes. Companies are encouraged to plan for a web maintenance schedule to keep the website updated and healthy.
Regular web maintenance boosts growth in website traffic, which will strengthen your website SEO and improves Google rankings. Outrankco offers comprehensive web maintenance services based on customer’s requirement. A regular web maintenance may include the following:
- Ensure website pages are loading properly with no error
- Back-up and save previous website data
- Check website for broken links
- Ensure that all forms in the website are running correctly
- Fix 404 errors or redirect issue on the website if required
- Remove website spam comments from posts and pages
- Monitor the loading speed of the website
- Review security scans of the website
- Analyze website data from previous month
- Review of the website pages
- Look into active email addresses on the website
- Make sure that the domain name and hosting plan of the website is renewed
- Check if an update in website design is needed
- Evaluate all the top-performing articles in the website
Hear more from companies like yours
1. 30% of customers would not consider a business without a websiteNowadays customers are spending a huge amount of time online and most are always on their mobile devices. Having a content management system business website should be your number one digital marketing strategy. People spend a lot of hours on the web and you should take advantage of that.
2. People are searching for you on the internetThere are 3.5 billion of searches being made on Google every single day. Approximately 97% of people use the internet to find a local business near them, and 93% of web users begin their online experience through a search engine. So guess who’s getting their business?
3. Customers utilize websites to engage with businessesThere is a huge potential market for you on the Internet as approximately 63% of customers use the company’s website to engage with businesses. On average, customers will compare 3 sources before making an individual purchase, and 30% will automatically strike a business from consideration if they do not have a website.
4. Commercial trades are influenced by digital website contentMost of the B2B and manufacturing companies do not have a website because they are not in online industry. However, 75% of B2B buyers say digital website content has a huge impact on their buying decision and about 62% can finalize purchases based on the digital content. On average, a B2B buyer will make 12 online searches before interacting with seller. Also research shows that 67% of the purchases are influenced by digital.
5. Customers judge the credibility of a company based on its website designYour website contains vital information, and about 75% of internet users admit that they judge the company’s credibility based on the website design. They look for reviews, credentials, and awards if you have any. An unappealing website can affect the business.
6. Basic questions should be answered instantlyCustomers will leave the website if they don’t see a clear indication on what the company is doing, what products or services the company provides and the contact information. Poor navigation and design will also have a negative impact on the website such as increase in bounce rate.
7. It will help you become more competitiveIf your website is search engine optimized, you can become competitive or even have the chance to beat the biggest competitors in your industry.
8. Reaching Through Social Media Has Becoming Less EffectiveWhile social media such as Facebook can help your business grow and be connected with your customer, you should not bank your entire marketing effort in a sole channel. In 2018, people spent 50 million fewer hours on Facebook as compared to 2017.
1. “I have a small business and I don’t have budget for a website”A website is your top digital marketing asset. Not having a budget for a website is like saying you don’t have money for a company sign board. You can build a simple and budget-friendly website for the moment so that search engines will know your business exists.
2. “I don’t need a website since I already have enough business”A website is not only built to add new customers to your business. More people today are using mobile phones to look up dining directions, store hours, and more. Even if it’s not applicable to your company, you can still treat the website as the face of your company. It helps to increase the brand exposure and enhance the brand awareness.
3. “I know someone who can make me a website for FREE”Never trust your business website with someone unless he is technically knowledgeable in building one. It’s not just about building the site; it requires plenty of technical work to optimize the site including SEO, its responsiveness, schema mark-up, file compression, and a lot more.
4. “Our customers are not fond of using computers”Desktop computer is just one thing. Today, mobile traffic shows a huge percentage of people browsing websites, apps, and social media through mobile phones and gadgets. You are targeting mobile users too.
5. “I don’t need to have a website for my business since I am in a different industry, and I’m not in online business or eCommerce”This is one of the biggest misconceptions by business owners. Customers nowadays trust companies that have websites. Businesses that are not even e-commerce managed to boost their sales and expand at the same time with the help of an optimized website.
Shared is cheaper than dedicated hosting since you will be sharing a server with all the other websites and the operating costs are disseminated to the multiple users. However, bandwidth is the biggest concern here; it has limitations even if your plan is unlimited bandwidth. A substantial traffic surge can result to complications and network downtime.
Dedicated hosting, on the other hand, is exclusive wherein your content management system website is the only one being hosted on its server. It amplifies your website performance avoiding page speed issues and frustrated visitors. Security risks are also reduced. You have a higher level of control. The biggest concern here is the increased cost.