THE BEST SEO SINGAPORE AGENCY
The best SEO Singapore services providing 100% money-back guarantee. Search Engine Optimization is the art of optimizing your business website to increase website visibility & achieve page #1 ranking on Google search. We are the leading SEO agency that provides SEO services & digital marketing solutions to help businesses in Singapore connect with their customers, at the same time outrank their business competitors in the SERPs.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is considered as the best digital marketing strategies that offers numerous key benefits such as 24/7 free and unlimited traffic to your business website. We are probably the only SEO agency in Singapore that offers 100% money-back guarantee on our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) marketing services.
WHAT IS SEO?
SEO is an acronym for ‘Search Engine Optimization’. Simply put, SEO is a digital marketing strategy that involves making specific changes to a website and its contents (known as on-page search engine optimization), with aims to achieve a high rank position in Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
With proper and effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO), it ensure and increases the possibility of the Google Search Engine displaying your website on the first page, providing 24/7 free digital marketing and advertising opportunity and unlimited traffic to your business website.
WHY CHOOSE OUR SEO SERVICE?
Nowadays, Singapore businesses have plenty of options when it comes to choosing the best and most experienced SEO Search Engine Optimization agency in Singapore.
This makes businesses extremely hard to identify a suitable SEO Search Engine Optimization agency in Singapore for their business website.
This is especially so when most of the SEO agency are providing the same types of SEO Search Engine Optimization services and milestone guarantees.
Why choose us as your SEO digital marketing agency? At Outrankco, we differentiate ourselves from the rest of the SEO agency in Singapore. We are probably the only SEO agency that provides 100% performance guarantee in our SEO marketing services.
What happens if we are unable to meet your SEO Search Engine Optimization expectation? At Outrankco, we are confident to rank your website on the Singapore Google Search Engine (google.com.sg), and will offer a 100% money-back guarantee to Singapore businesses if we fall short on our promises.
With this SEO Search Engine Optimization performance assurance, not only we defray your risk associated with unsatisfactory performance, the fears of engaging an under-performing SEO Search Engine Optimization agency will dissipate.
Rest assured that everyone at Outrankco will be on top of our game 100% of the time.
WHAT IS OUR SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION DIGITAL MARKETING PROCESS
Discovery of Search Engine Optimization Marketing Goals
- As the saying goes, ‘you can’t do anything if you don’t know anything’. In order to be in-line with your SEO digital marketing goals, we will begin with an initial discussion to better understand and be familiar with what your goals are, what your business do and who your target customers is before we proceed on with an in-depth planning on your SEO marketing strategy.
- We will identify your key business competitors in Singapore to perform on-page SEO analysis on your competitor’s website.
Planning Of Search Engine Optimization Strategy
- We proceed with an SEO page audit on your website to analyze the content and discover strength and weakness of your website. This will also give us a basic idea on what can be enhanced and improved.
- We use SEO Search Engine Optimization, or SEO-specific tools such as Google Keyword Planner to identify the most relevant and effective keywords to rank your website in Singapore Google Search Engine Results Pages.
Execution Of On-Page & Off-Page Search Engine Optimization
We kick off with on-page Search Engine Optimization, both technical SEO and content enhancement, including but not limited to the following key services:
- URL and various tags optimization for Search Engine
- SEO Content optimization
- Search Engine Optimization schema markup such as organization schema, local business, product and FAQ schema
- Fix the most pressing website SEO technical issues
- Ensure website are silo-ed properly in accordance to the best SEO practices
- Installing XML and HTML sitemap to allow Google to crawl and index your website
We will proceed on with off-page Search Engine Optimization to complement the effort the on-page Search Engine Optimization.
- SEO link building & link bait
- Press release stacks
- Google property stacking
- SEO authoritative directory submission
Search Engine Optimization Efforts & Results Monitoring
Due to the competitiveness of the keywords, ongoing updates in the Search Engine ranking algorithms, as well as various competitive factors, your website may not consistently rank on the top of Google SERP.
Search Engine Optimization isn’t a 1-time campaign. Some SEO companies in Singapore may have the ‘rank and forget’ mind-set. At Outrankco, we will continue to optimize and monitor your website performance to maintain site ranking and ensure lasting success for your business.
Why Let Us Handle Your Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We are probably the only SEO agency that provides 100% performance guarantee to Singapore companies. We all know how time consuming it is to run a website, moreover Search Engine Optimization.
If you have a lot on your plate to work on, let us handle your business SEO digital marketing work for you so that you can make use of your previous time to focus on other parts of your business.
What Set Us Apart From Other SEO Company in Singapore
We see ourselves more than just an SEO agency. We pride ourselves as a SEO digital marketing consultant. We provide consultation service, focusing on helping Singapore businesses to achieve its goals and objectives by proposing suitable solutions.
We advise and recommend SEO improvements that can be implemented within the framework and we strive to make SEO digital marketing works for you, neither more nor less.
How Much Does SEO Marketing Cost In Singapore
Search Engine Optimization cost in Singapore varies depending on the scope and the keywords difficulty. There is no one size fits all package as we believe every business’s goal is different.
Before we can provide you with the actual cost, we need to do a Search Engine Optimization analysis and audit on your website and identify the keywords that are beneficial to your business, and the type of Search Engine Optimization services you require.
Don’t be frustrated when we usually respond ‘it depends’, even-though the scope of work seems to be the same as per the rest of the Singapore SEO digital marketing companies out in the market. This is because the cost rests on various critical factors.
Some SEO digital marketing companies in Singapore may charge based on hourly rate, with additional setup and administration fees. Many businesses may find this mode of charges a sensible investment since it can give you an accurate estimate on what your bill will be, depending on the number of hours spent on work.
However, do bear in mind that Search Engine Optimization projects take time. We recommend looking at long-term strategy and choosing your SEO digital marketing agency wisely for your business.
Another tip, if it’s a super cheap offer and it’s too good to be true, then the best advice is to avoid it. Unlike white hat Search Engine Optimization, some companies employ black hat techniques to increase the ranking tremendously within a short period, and you definitely would not want Google to issue your site a ‘RED’ card (i.e. a penalty).
Let us know your digital marketing budget so that we can work out a suitable proposal for your business.
What Makes Us An SEO Expert In Google Search Engine Optimization
We continue to stay up-to-date with the latest Google algorithm development as well as gaining new insights through our overseas SEO counterparts. We strive to rank you website to the top of Singapore Google Search Engine Results Pages.
Here are some details on how SEO works on Google, also known as the search titan:
- For each search, more than 200 Google Search Engine Optimization ranking factors are considered to provide the most relevant results to users.
- When using keywords, Google favours more on relevance and not the exact words.
- External links and website CTR (click-through rate) are considered one of the Search Engine Optimization ranking factors.
- At the top of all factors, UX or User Experience is highly valued. If your web page is user-friendly, it will perform much better in the Google. Loading speed of your website is also one of the ranking factors in Google.
Why Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Important For Business
No matter what type of businesses you are in, there’s always a huge potential customers out there that are actively searching for your products and services. You will definitely want them to know about your business. The best way to attract them to visit your website is through SEO.
SEO digital marketing strategy has been proven effective by many companies that are now enjoying the benefits of SEO, including 24/7 free site traffic, brand credibility enhancement and more.
Businesses definitely need SEO for their website and here are the 12 reasons why:
1. Organic search is usually the main source of online traffic
2. SEO Search Engine Optimization helps to build business credibility and trust
SEO marketing helps in building a strong authority for your website in search engines like Google. Here are the important factors you need to take note of in order to establish a strong business foundation on the internet:
- Your backlink profile should be good and diverse
- There is positive user interaction and behaviour
- Machine-learning indicators for duplicate and spam content
- Optimizing your website element and on-page content
3. SEO Search Engine Optimization equates to better user experience
4. Local SEO Search Engine Optimization can boost traffic, engagement and potential conversions
Local SEO marketing is to target a specific location/district/city (i.e. Orchard, Ang Mo Kio, etc.). With local SEO, customers are able to find your brand quickly and easily, putting them one step closer to a transaction.
5. SEO Search Engine Optimization help to generate positive customer buying cycle
6. SEO Search Engine Optimization ‘forces’ you keep your website up-to-date
SEO marketing is neither magic nor a one-time activity. Investing in SEO requires consistency to keep your website standing in a good position. It is crucial to update your business website frequently with relevant and fresh content to be competitive in your industry and maintain your rank in Google SERPs.
Google changes or updates its algorithm from time to time. This may be too technical for some but if you have the professionals working for you, you won’t need to worry about it.
7. SEO Search Engine Optimization can help you understand the Internet better
8. SEO Search Engine Optimization is perfect for those who have a tight budget
9. SEO Search Engine Optimization is a long-term marketing strategy
10. SEO Search Engine Optimization data is quantifiable
11. Page 1 ranking on Search Engine Result Pages (SERP) is always a win
SEO As Part Of Your Marketing Strategy in Singapore
"I believe this review is definitely long overdue. Thank you for the SEO services rendered to our company. Spending almost a year with another SEO agency, my site is still struggling to get to the 1st page. Thankfully right now I'm able to see our site appearing at the 1st page. It’s really incredible that the leads I’m getting increases day by day. It has been a wonderful journey and experience working with your team. Hope that my ranking will maintain at the current position (last checked it’s at no.2 position). Thank you once again.
Ps: You can keep your money-back guarantee, and congrats to your new incorporation!"
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) marketing significantly helps the public find what they are searching for in Google, Yahoo or Bing.
It includes making changes to your website, optimizing its content and making your website visible on the Internet, especially in the search engine results. When done right, you can rank in the top of the search engines, thus driving traffic to your website which could generate potential leads in return.
One of the fundamental functions of a SEO digital marketing agency is suggesting suitable and effective keywords for the client.
Here’s an example: You are selling ‘luxury car’, and your SEO agency suggest targeting the exact keyword ‘luxury car’. Now this keyword is highly competitive, too generic and without any specific hints that the user is interested to buy, rent or simply just for viewing pleasure. Worst of all, your SEO agency may be charging you $2,000 per month to rank your webpage using this keyword without any guaranteed returns. A more suitable keyword to use can be ‘luxury cars dealer’ for example. You are assured that users who search for this particular keyword have the intention of buying a luxury car.
Here’s another example: Most of the SEO agencies in Singapore will try their best to rank these long tail and short tail keywords:
- seo agency
- seo agency singapore
- seo company
- seo company singapore
- seo digital marketing
- seo digital marketing agency
- seo digital marketing agency singapore
- seo digital marketing company
- seo digital marketing company singapore
- seo services
- seo services singapore
- digital marketing seo agency
- digital marketing seo company
- digital marketing seo expert
- digital marketing services
- digital marketing services seo
- digital marketing singapore
- internet marketing singapore
- marketing services seo
- on page seo
- online marketing agency
- online marketing services
- online marketing singapore
Some of these keywords may not have any search intent. So why do SEO agencies want to rank these general keywords? This can be largely due to the extreme high search volume.
Whether to target specific keywords with search intent, or a more general and highly competitive keywords will depend on what your business goals are. Talk to us to understand what works best for your business.
SEO marketing is more on organic search ranking, whereas Search Engine Marketing (SEM), also popularly known as Pay Per Click (PPC), is paid advertising.
The use of SEM or PPC may still achieve targeted traffic from Google or other search engines, but you need to pay for it, and once you stop campaigning for this project; the traffic will also end.
SEO marketing may take longer time for it to work and produce the results you want, whereas SEM or Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is just about instant. Your decision will greatly depend on what your goals are for your business.
If you want sudden traffic and you are okay in losing it after the time-frame of execution, you can consider Pay-Per-Click (PPC). However, if you want to establish a long-term yet stable traffic from organic searches, then you would want to consider SEO marketing.
The best way to answer this would depend on the resources that you have to push for this method. If you have the financial means and assuming that all is done well by your SEO agency, your small business will see itself expanding and profiting. Only then you can tell that it’s worth it.
Unlike SEM, SEO looks at how optimized your website is, rather than how much money you spent on optimizing.
How long it takes to get the results will depend on the competition, keyword difficulty and the industry that you are in. Our promise to you is 50% of the keywords rank on first page of Google SERP within six months of service.
In Singapore, island-wide Search Engine Optimization usually refers to doing SEO at a country level. Area SEO (or area Search Engine Optimization) is to target a specific location/district/city (i.e. Orchard). In the US, due to its huge geographical size, they usually refer ‘area’ as ‘local’ SEO.
Choosing the best SEO agency can be daunting but there are some tips that you would want to keep in mind.
- The company has a clear idea on what Search Engine Optimization is all about. Some may sound true and promising, but always remember that SEO is not magic.
- They work on transparency. You should be careful if your vendor is reluctant to share more information on what are they going to do to rank your page.
- SEO companies are experts in, of course SEO. So you may want to start looking for one with just a simple search. Otherwise it’s best if you ask around for recommendations or by word-of-mouth.
- You and your SEO expert are on the same page when it comes to metrics like KPIs such as organic traffic, keyword rankings, conversion rate, etc.
You have the options to choose between an SEO freelancer and a digital marketing firm. Here’s why choosing freelancers over a full stack SEO company may not be a good idea:
- It’s not easy to find an SEO specialist who has a broad-range of specific skills such as SEO content optimization, SEO keyword research and off-page Search Engine Optimization.
- You may need to employ more than one freelancer to handle various SEO work. This can be time-consuming to manage them and may be too costly.
- Since SEO freelancers work independently, they could just be gone or leave you hanging without a single trace. They may not be a fan of having contracts. Issues will happen if they leave you before the SEO work is completed.
Lack of SEO Tools & Resources
- Due to the lack of Search Engine Optimization, or SEO-specific tools and resources, SEO freelancers may finish the project longer than expected.
- Some SEO freelancers may charge extra especially if they work during weekends and after standard office hours.
Quality of Work
- Hiring an SEO freelancer is definitely a cost-saving options compared to a full-stack SEO digital marketing agency. However it may not be easy and time consuming to find the one that is reliable and trustworthy to deliver quality work and results.
We will usually setup an individual tracking login account for each customer to track the rank of your search engine target keywords. Alternatively, you can access your Google Search Console to find out more about the keywords performance.