SEO Singapore Agency - The #1 SEO Services & Marketing Expert
What Is SEO?
SEO is an acronym for ‘Search Engine Optimization’. Simple put, it is a digital marketing strategy that involves making specific changes to a website and its contents (known as on-page search engine optimization), with aims to achieve a high-ranking position in Search Engine Results Page (SERP).
With proper and effective Search Engine Optimization (SEO), it ensure and increases the possibility of the Google Search Engine displaying your website on the first page, providing 24/7 free digital marketing and advertising opportunity and unlimited traffic to your company website.
Why Choose Our SEO Singapore Services
Nowadays, Singapore businesses have plenty of options when it comes to choosing the best and most experienced Singapore SEO Search Engine Optimization Company in the market.
This makes businesses extremely hard to identify a suitable SEO Search Engine Optimization Company in Singapore for their company website.
This is especially so when most of the firms are providing the same types of SEO Search Engine Optimization services and milestone guarantees.
Why choose us as your SEO Search Engine Optimization service provider? At Outrankco, we differentiate ourselves from the rest of the SEO Search Engine Optimization Company in Singapore. We are probably the only SEO Singapore Company that provides 100% performance guarantee in SEO Search Engine Optimization.
What happens if we are unable to meet your SEO Search Engine Optimization expectation? At Outrankco, we are confident of ranking your targeted web pages on the Singapore Google Search Engine, and will offer a 100% money-back guarantee to Singapore businesses if we fall short on our promises.
With this SEO Search Engine Optimization performance assurance, not only we defray your risk associated with unsatisfactory performance, the fears of engaging an under-performing SEO Search Engine Optimization vendor will dissipate.
Rest assured that everyone at Outrankco will be on top of our game 100% of the time.
What is Our Search Engine Optimization (SEO Singapore) Marketing Process
Discovery of Search Engine Optimization Marketing Goals
- As the saying goes, ‘you can’t do anything if you don’t know anything’. In order to be in-line with your SEO marketing goals, we will begin with an initial discussion to better understand and be familiar with what your goals are, what your business do and who your target audience is before we proceed on with an in-depth planning on your Search Engine Optimization SEO strategy.
- In addition, we will identify your top competitors in Singapore and perform on-page Search Engine Optimization analysis on your competitor’s website.
Planning Of Search Engine Optimization Strategy
- We proceed with an SEO page audit on your website to analyze the content and discover strength and weakness of your web page. This will also give us a basic idea on what can be enhanced and improved.
- We use SEO Search Engine Optimization, or SEO-specific tools such as Google Keyword Planner to identify the most relevant and effective keywords for your web page to obtain the best ranking in Singapore Google Search Engine Results Pages.
Execution Of On-Page & Off-Page Search Engine Optimization
We kick off with on-page Search Engine Optimization, both technical Search Engine Optimization and content enhancement, including but not limited to:
- URL and various tags optimization for Search Engine
- SEO Content optimization
- Search Engine Optimization schema markup such as organization schema, local business schema, product schema, FAQ schema, etc.
- Fix the most pressing website Search Engine Optimization technical issues
- Ensure website are silo-ed properly in accordance to the best Search Engine Optimization practices
- Installing XML and HTML sitemap to allow Google to crawl and index your webpage
- Submit the site to Google Search Engine and Bing Webmaster Tools
We will proceed on with off-page Search Engine Optimization to complement the effort the on-page Search Engine Optimization.
- SEO link building & link bait
- Press release stacks
- SEO authoritative directory submission
- SEO profile creation (such as Google My Business (GMB), local and directories citations)
Search Engine Optimization Efforts & Results Monitoring
Due to the competitiveness of the keywords, ongoing updates in the search engine ranking algorithms, as well as various competitive factors, the webpage may not consistently be in the first page of Singapore Search Engine Results Pages (SERP).
Search Engine Optimization isn’t a 1-time activity. Some SEO companies in Singapore may have the ‘rank and forget’ mind-set. At Outrankco, we will continue to optimize and monitor your page performance to maintain site ranking and ensure lasting success for your business.
Why Let Us Handle Your Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
We are probably the only SEO Singapore Company that provides 100% performance guarantee to businesses. We all know how time consuming it is to run a website, moreover Search Engine Optimization.
If you have a lot on your plate to work on, let us handle your business Search Engine Optimization work for you so that you can make use of your previous time to focus on other parts of your business.
What Set Us Apart From Other Search Engine Optimization Agency in Singapore
We see ourselves more than just an SEO agency. We pride ourselves as a Search Engine Optimization consultant. We provide Search Engine Optimization consultation service, focusing on helping Singapore businesses to achieve its goals and objectives by proposing suitable solutions.
We advise and recommend SEO improvements that can be implemented within the framework and we strive to make SEO digital marketing works for you, neither more nor less.
How Much Does SEO Marketing Cost In Singapore
Search Engine Optimization cost in Singapore vary depending on the scope and the keywords difficulty. There is no one size fits all package as we believe every company’s goal are different.
Before we can provide you with the actual cost, we need to do an Search Engine Optimization analysis and audit on your website and identify the keywords that are beneficial to your business, and the type of Search Engine Optimization services you require.
Don’t be frustrated when we usually respond ‘it depends’, even-though the scope of work seems to be the same as per the rest of the Singapore SEO companies out in the market. This is because the cost rests on various critical factors.
Some SEO companies in Singapore may charge based on hourly rate, with additional setup and administration fees. Many businesses may find this mode of charges a sensible investment since it can give you an accurate estimate on what your bill will be, depending on the number of hours spent on work.
However, do bear in mind that Search Engine Optimization projects take time. We recommend to look at long-term strategy and choose your Singapore SEO agency wisely for your business.
Another tip, if it’s a super cheap offer and it’s too good to be true, then the best advice is to avoid it. Unlike white hat Search Engine Optimization, some companies employ black hat techniques to increase the ranking tremendously within a short period, and you definitely would not want Google to issue your site a ‘RED’ card (i.e. a penalty).
Let us know your digital marketing budget so that we can work out a suitable proposal for your company.
What Makes Us An Expert In Google SEO Search Engine Optimization
- For each search, more than 200 Google Search Engine Optimization ranking factors are considered to provide the most relevant results to users.
- When using keywords, it focuses more on relevance and not the exact words.
- Meta keywords are not a factor anymore on Search Engine Optimization ranking.
- Social Media pages are treated the same like the other web pages.
- External links and website CTR (click-through rate) are considered one of the Search Engine Optimization ranking factors.
- At the top of all factors, UX or User Experience is highly valued. If your page is user-friendly, it will perform much better in the Google search engine results. Loading speed of your website is also one of the ranking factors in Google search engine.
- Google ranks sites that are frequently updated.
Why Is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Important For Businesses
No matter what type of businesses you are in, there’s always a huge audience out there that are actively searching for your products and services. You will definitely want them to know about your business. The best way to attract them to visit your website is through Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
SEO marketing strategy has been proven effective by many companies that are now enjoying the benefits of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), including 24/7 free site traffic, brand credibility enhancement and more.
Businesses definitely need SEO for their website and here are the 12 reasons why:
1. Organic search is usually the main source of online traffic
- Search Engine Optimization generates almost 20 times more traffic opportunities than Search Engine Marketing (or Pay-Per-Click advertising) on both desktop and mobile version. Google is in fact responsible for 94% of total organic traffic in the World-Wide-Web. Therefore, gaining online visibility is definitely important for your businesses.
2. SEO Search Engine Optimization helps to build business credibility and trust
- SEO Search Engine Optimization helps in building a strong authority for your websites in search engines like Google. These are important factors you need to take note of in order to establish a strong business foundation on the internet:
- Your backlink profile should be good and diverse
- There is positive user interaction and behavior
- Machine-learning indicators for duplicate and spam contents
- Optimizing your website element and on-page content
3. SEO Search Engine Optimization equates to better user experience
- Good user experience (UX) has a positive impact on a website to reach the top ranking. If you are doing SEO, it means you have already placed UX as the key optimizing factors in your overall SEO strategy.
4. Local SEO Search Engine Optimization can boost traffic, engagement and potential conversions
- Local SEO is to target a specific location/district/city (i.e. Orchard, Ang Mo Kio, etc.). With local SEO, customers are able to find your brand quickly and easily, putting them one step closer to a transaction.
5. SEO Search Engine Optimization help to generate positive customer buying cycle
- SEO can help to increase your brand visibility to the internet buyer. Using this advantage, you can promote your brand and influence the customer’s buying behavior at different stages of their buying cycle.
6. SEO Search Engine Optimization ‘forces’ you keep your website up-to-date
- SEO is neither magic nor a one-time activity. Investing in SEO requires consistency to keep your website’s standing in a good position. It is crucial to update your business site continuously with relevant and fresh content to be competitive in your industry and maintain your search engine ranking.
- Google changes or updates its algorithm from time to time. This may be too technical for some but if you have the professionals working for you, you won’t need to worry about it.
7. SEO Search Engine Optimization can help you understand the Internet better
- The internet world is ever-changing and it can be challenging to stay on top. You need to stay on top of your game and make sure you understand the latest development of the search engine. This can better prepare you and your business website for any major algorithm updates.
8. SEO Search Engine Optimization is perfect for those who have a tight budget
- SEO is a relative cheap as compared to other online marketing strategy such as pay-per-click advertising and online directory advertising. SEO is not a marketing cost, but rather it’s a long-term business investment, which takes time and focus on long-term gains.
9. SEO Search Engine Optimization is a long-term marketing strategy
- Once you have established your top ranking, the impact of this for your business can take you a long way so long you keep your website up-to-date, adapt to the changes in search engine algorithm, and ensure a positive user experience at all times.
10. SEO Search Engine Optimization data is quantifiable
- With the help of the right tracking and analytics, you can almost measure almost anything like keyword ranking, organic traffic, mobile traffic, page bounce rate, click-through rate and more.
11. SEO Search Engine Optimization opens opportunities for your brand in the industry
- SEO not only puts you in a good ranking spot, but it can also provide you opportunities wherein your brand can outshine other brands too. SEO helps you understand how you can get ahead in the competition.
12. Page 1 ranking on Search Engine Result Pages (SERP) is always a win
- Being on the first page of the search engine results pages means you have become very competitive in organic or unpaid search and that is an awesome achievement. Note that the top 3 position will get around 40% of all click-through.
SEO As Part Of Your Marketing Strategy in Singapore
Search Engine Optimization is a sought-after marketing strategy and the demand for it continues to grow, especially when customers are getting more tech-savvy. They will usually search online before for information and research purpose before committing to a purchase. SEO gives a competitive advantage to businesses who want to have a share in the online platform. It is a good opportunity for businesses meet the demands of the market through the Internet.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) significantly helps the public find what they are searching for in Google, Yahoo or Bing.
It includes creating changes to your website, optimizing it and making it more visible in the Internet, especially in the search engine results. When done right, you can make it to the top rankings in search engines, thus driving traffic to your website which could generate income in return.
- seo singapore
- seo agency
- seo services
- seo company
- seo agency singapore
- seo services singapore
- seo company singapore
- seo expert singapore
- search engine optimization singapore
- search engine optimization singapore seo
- search engine optimization singapore agency
- search engine optimization singapore services
- search engine optimization singapore company
- search engine optimization singapore expert
- singapore seo
- singapore search engine optimization
- singapore seo expert
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is more on organic search ranking, whereas Search Engine Marketing (SEM), also popularly known as Pay Per Click (PPC), is paid advertising.
The use of SEM or PPC may still achieve targeted traffic from Google or other search engines, but you need to pay for it, and once you stop campaigning for this project; the traffic will also end.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) may take longer time for it to work and produce the results you want, whereas SEM or Pay-Per-Click (PPC) is just about instant. Your decision will greatly depend on what your goals are for your business.
If you want sudden traffic, and you are okay in losing it after the time-frame of execution, then you can do Pay Per Click (PPC). However, if you want to establish a long-term yet stable traffic from organic searches, then you would want organic SEO.
The best way to answer this would depend on the resources that you have to push for this method. If you have the financial means and assuming that all is done well by your SEO expert, your small business will see itself expanding and profiting. Only then you can tell that it’s worth it.
Unlike SEM, SEO looks at how optimized your page is, rather than how much money you spent on optimizing.
How long it takes to get the results will depend on the competition, keyword difficulty and the industry that you are in. Our promise to you is 50% of the keywords rank on first page of Google SERP within six months of service.
In Singapore, island-wide Search Engine Optimization usually refers to doing SEO at a country level. Area SEO (or area Search Engine Optimization) is to target a specific location/district/city (i.e. Orchard). In the US, due to its huge geographical size, they usually refer ‘area’ as ‘local’ SEO.
Choosing the best Singapore Search Engine Optimization (SEO) vendor can be daunting but there are some tips that you would want to keep in mind.
- The company has a clear idea on what Search Engine Optimization is all about. Some may sound true and promising, but always remember that SEO is not magic.
- They work on transparency. You should be careful if your vendor is reluctant to share more information on what are they going to do to rank your page.
- SEO companies are experts in, of course SEO. So you may want to start looking for one with just a simple search. Otherwise it’s best if you ask around for recommendations or by word-of-mouth.
- You and your SEO expert are on the same page when it comes to metrics like KPIs such as organic traffic, keyword rankings, conversion rate, etc.
- Communication is a key component in every partnership. Your chosen SEO expert should relay all the data that you need and help you understand your business’ status.
You have the options to choose between an SEO freelancer and a digital marketing firm. Here’s why choosing freelancers over a full stack SEO company may not be a good idea:
- It’s not easy to find an SEO specialist who has a broad-range of specific skills such as SEO content optimization, SEO keyword research and off-page Search Engine Optimization.
- You may need to employ more than one freelancer to handle various SEO work. This can be time-consuming to manage them and may be too costly.
- Since SEO freelancers work independently, they could just be gone or leave you hanging without a single trace. They may not be a fan of having contracts. Issues will happen if they leave you before the SEO work is completed.
Lack of SEO tools & resources
- Due to the lack of Search Engine Optimization, or SEO-specific tools and resources, SEO freelancers may finish the project longer than expected.
- Some SEO freelancers may charge extra especially if they work during weekends and after standard office hours.
Quality of work
- Hiring an SEO freelancer is definitely a cost-saving options compared to a full-stack SEO company. However it may not be easy and time consuming to find the one that is reliable and trustworthy to deliver quality work and results.
We will usually setup an individual tracking login account for each customer to track the rank of your search enigne target keywords. Alternatively, you can access your Google Search Console to find out more about the keywords performance.