Local SEO Service in Singapore
We work with great companies of all sizes
Get more customers in with local SEO.
Local SEO is the process of optimizing your online presence to attract more customers from a relevant local search in Google or other local search engines. It can help you achieve a higher ranking in local search results through effective local on-site and off-site optimization, technical search engine optimization as well as effective local content marketing strategy. If you are a local store and you want the people to reach your business easily and increase your market exposure within your business vicinity, then your only option is to optimize your website for local SEO search.
Local SEO allows customers to find the location of your business. Before you begin with Local search engine optimization in Singapore, you should have already setup a Google Business Profile (f.k.a. Google My Business (GMB)) account to list your business in Google local search engine. GBP is free tool for local businesses and organizations to manage their online local presence and increase their local market exposure.
Supercharge your business. Tap into local search phenomenon.
Customers are searching locally for products and services. But are they going to find your business?
As the digital landscape changes, word of mouth doesn’t cut it anymore. You’ll need an online presence if you want your local business to succeed. The online search for local businesses has exploded in popularity, and more customers are using it to locate offline merchants.
These queries are incredibly relevant, focusing on product/service availability, business opening hours, directions to the business. They’re a conversion machine for physical store. For example, 97% of individuals learn about a local business by seeking it online, and 46% of all searches on google are for local information.
At its heart, Local SEO is a way to increase your visibility in local searches, driving traffic to your physical store. And that’s where we come in. We’re experts at helping businesses achieve top local search listings and increased exposure.
Beat your local competition with a tailor-made SEO strategy specifically for your business that delivers results. Our digital strategist uses their insane SEO knowledge to optimize your Google Business Profile listing and business website for location-based searches. And using our evidence-based approach, we improve your campaign to maximize your ROI.
No fluff, no gimmick, and we have nothing to hide. We’re all about transparency, honesty, and getting you the sales your business deserves.
Ready to get started?
Crush Your Competitors. Claim Your FREE SEO Audit Worth S$2,000.
Getting you the best local search results, by partnering with the best SEO company.
SEO isn’t easy. If you want your website to rank well on search engines, you can’t just be adding keywords here and there. You need to focus on optimizing your site structure, creating useful local content, obtaining quality links from other sites, and staying current with the latest trends in SEO.
That’s a lot to keep track of, and it’s easy to get lost in all the details. But don’t worry, we’re here to help. We’re Outrankco, a leading SEO agency that specializes in helping businesses improve their online visibility. We’ve helped various businesses in different industries achieve top business local SEO ranking position in Google, and we can do the same for you. We offer a wide range of services to help businesses improve their online visibility, including: Search engine optimization (SEO), Pay per click (PPC) advertising, Social media marketing (SMM), Reputation management and more.
We’re all in this together, to deliver revenue-shifting results for your local business.
Hear more from companies like yours
Utilize local SEO to gain offline leads with online traffic.
Want to become a local legend and increase your sales, starting off with local SEO.
Let’s be honest: when you’re running a business, it’s tough to bring in new customers. You have to tell your community, “hey, I’m here!” while managing the growing competition from online stores. Kill two birds with one stone: grow your online brand AND offline sales with a hyper-targeted SEO campaign.
When you’re running a business, attracting new consumers can be difficult. You will be competing with rest of your competitors who may have already been ranking extremely well in Google local SEO search engine results pages. With a hyper-targeted SEO campaign, you may accomplish two things at once: develop your digital brand presence and increase potential leads and opportunity.
Even if you’re running a brick-and-mortar store, you need an online presence. Search Engine Optimisation will shoot your business to the top of Google SERPs. Growing your business organically is both best and most budget-friendly with SEO. With the help of top-rated SEO agency, we’ll skyrocket your business to the top of Google results.
Our SEO experts create strategies that are designed around facts and statistics, ensuring you get the most out of your digital presence. Our solutions have been created by experienced digital marketing strategist who know what works best in terms of SEO. Invest in a company you can trust.
Our Local SEO Process
1. On-Page & Off-Page Local Search Engine OptimizationOptimizing the internal structure of your website can play a huge role in improving your ranking on local search engines such as Google. It mainly involves the following:
- Title tags
- Meta description
- Publishing quality content
- Webpage accessibility
- Creating keywords
- Google Business Profile (GBP)
- Local Link building
- Relevant content
- Public Relations
- Social media strategy
- Online reviews and recommendations
2. Technical Website SEOTechnical SEO is the process of laying the foundation of your website. It’s about translating your design proposal into an actual website through programming and optimization. Technical SEO also covers a wide range of features and elements needed to be done, so local search engines can easily crawl and index your site, such as:
- Website speed
- Programming and coding
- CSS and Java Script
- Internal linking
- Mobile friendliness
- URL structure
- Schema Markup
3. Effective Content StrategyContent strategy refers to creating content that are useful and relevant to the queries of the users. It can be a whitepaper, blog post, or a related article that answers to the questions and offer solutions to the customers. It’s one of the most important factors that can improve your ranking on the local search engine.
Benefits of Local SEO
1. Building Local Citations Enhances Online VisibilityWhen doing local SEO, the first thing an SEO agency would talk about is creating online business citations. It simply means the mention of your company’s name, physical address and contact information which are very essential for the customers to discover your business. This set of information is also known as NAP – which stands for Name, Address and Phone Number. By building business citations on relevant directories, it helps your business to be found by people who are really interested in your products or services.
2. Google Business Profile (GBP) Enhances TrustworthinessYou can’t change your business physical location, but you can positively influence other factors that enable you to rank better in Google. According to Google, businesses that verify their Google My Business profile are more likely to appear trustworthy and reputable by the customers. GBP account also helps your business to build visibility and conversions through Google Maps and the local pack.
3. Content and Local Link Building Helps To Boost Relevant And CredibilityIt helps you connect and entice your local customers by answering to their queries and providing a solution. If you regularly publish quality contents that are localized and relevant to the searches, you can establish credibility among our community and allows your website to earn links from other businesses. This is also a way to drive relevant traffic to your business website which indirectly translates to more leads and sales.
How Does Local SEO Helps With Your Business?
1. Local Search is highly targeted, timely and growing tremendouslyLocal SEO marketing allows you to target localized searches when customers search for a particular products or services near to them. It also allows customers to find your business quickly and easily when they are looking for it. According to Google, “4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information”. This just shows that there is a huge potential in local SEO and businesses should take advantage of it. Furthermore, according to HubSpot, “72% of consumers who did a local search visited a store within 10 kilometres.” This means that if you are not utilizing Local SEO, you are losing out on potential customers who are searching for your products and services near to them. With the rise of smartphones, local SEO has become more important than ever. Customers are now able to search for what they need, when they need it and businesses need to be there to provide them with the products or services that they are looking for.
2. The 3 pack shows in 93% of searches with local intentGoogle’s 3-pack (or map pack) appears in 93% of the time for local related searches. This is also referred to as Rank ZERO in Google local Search Engine Results Pages. You can be one of the top three results that can bring success to your business. The goal of local SEO is to put your business in the 3-pack. And the way to do that is by optimizing your Google Business Profile listing. Google Maps is one of the most popular map services used by people all over the world. If you want your customers to find your business quickly and easily, then you need to optimize your business for Google Maps. Local SEO is not only about being found in Google Maps, but it is also about optimizing your listing so that it appears higher in the search results. The higher your listing appears in the search results, the more likely it is that customers will click on it and visit your store.
3. The algorithms are highly effective at determining user locationThe Google local search engine has a unique algorithm system in place to determine the searcher’s location and is able to monitor how your customers engage on your website. Based on these engagement signals, it will then show the most relevant and best results for the searcher. Some of the factors that Google looks at when determining user location are the IP Address, user search history, their GPS coordinates, Wi-Fi connection. Google also looks at the user’s search intent when determining which results to show. If the user is searching for something near to them, then Google will show them results that are relevant to their location.
4. Mobile searches continue to grow in SingaporeAccording to a study, almost 82% of the entire population in Singapore are using mobile phones. This is concrete evidence that optimizing your website for local search marketing is a must. Studies have also shown that mobile searchers are more likely to take action such as calling or visiting a store after searching for something on their mobile phones. This just goes to show how important it is for businesses to be visible in the local search results. To make sure that your website is optimized for mobile devices, you need to make sure that your website is responsive and that it loads quickly. You should also make sure that your website is optimised for local SEO so that customers can easily find you when they are searching for a particular product or service near to them.
5. Local Search has a terrific ROIUnlike traditional marketing & advertising strategies such as TV or newspaper advertisement, Local SEO is a pull marketing strategy that places your business to the customers when they are searching for it. Customers who are searching for your products or services are more likely to convert into paying customers. A study shows that Local SEO has a conversion rate of 14.6%, while traditional marketing such as TV & Newspaper only have a conversion rate of 1%. This just goes to show how effective Local SEO can be in driving sales and leads for your business.
6. Local SEO is inexpensiveLocal SEO is one of the most cost-effective marketing strategies that you can use for your business. It is a lot cheaper than traditional marketing methods such as TV or newspaper advertisement. You can easily get started with Local SEO by optimizing your Google Business Profile and making sure that your website is optimised for local search. With only a small budget, you can easily start-up optimizing your website and generate good results.
How Much Does Local SEO Cost In 2022?
One of the reasons why other business owners are hesitant to optimize their website for local search marketing is perhaps because of the cost. At Outrankco, a Singapore based local SEO company, we specialize in local SEO services and we provide local SEO services with correct pricing to compensate the work it’s solely paid for.
1. Building Local CitationsBuilding local citations include adding your business name, address, contact information that will help Google and other local search engines to connect with your business. It is one of the most important ranking factors when it comes to Local SEO.
2. Local Web PageYou should have at least one webpage that displays your geographical location which focus on local keywords when your customers search for your products or services. The cost to design and develop a new local web page will depend on its complexity and additional features, if any.
3. Local Link buildingIt is definitely beneficial if you can include building relevant and authoritative links from organizations or other sources in your local area. However it can be rather pricey especially it’s coming from high authority website. Some companies may charge $150 to $200 per link.
4. Content MarketingEvery website needs to have quality content to inform and entice the customers, much so for local SEO. The content you have provided need to answer their queries and offer them with a suitable solution. The cost of hiring either a freelance copywriter or engage a local SEO agency to generate content for your local SEO will have to depend on your content word count as well as your writer’s experience.
5. GBP ManagementYour business should have a Google Business Profile to appear in the local search results. Creating and verifying your GBP account is free of charge. However, if you need help to optimize your GBP. The key factor of a successful local SEO is setting up a local GMB account to maintain your online local presence. Agencies may charge you either based on a one-time setup fee or by management contract where SEO agencies will assist to generate content, optimizing images and maintaining other aspects of your GMB account.
Win more sales with our SEO services
Get everything your business needs to succeed with dedicated local SEO services for every business goal. Our custom, targeted campaigns will help your business climb the local search results.
SEO Service (National)
Dominate Google Singapore search engine rankings and drive good organic leads to your website. Attract qualified leads who will convert into clients.
Enterprise SEO Service
Grow your company and acquire high-quality items with a customized strategy for big businesses.
International SEO Service
Globally targeted SEO that increases revenue, capture hundreds of consumers and skyrocket to global dominance.
eCommerce SEO Service
Boost your sales and become a marketplace leader with our eCommerce SEO services.
What is Local SEO?
Just like any other type of SEO (eCommerce SEO, National SEO, B2B SEO), the ultimate goal of local SEO is to catapult your brand to the top of local search results on the major search engines, such as Google and Bing. When your website is at the top of rankings, you win more traffic to your website. And more traffic translates to more leads and indirectly, more sales.
However, not all web traffic is created equally. If you’re a plumber located in Ang Mo Kio, for example, your target audiences are limited to your local area. It’s just not enough to appear at the top of search every time someone looks up “plumber”, no matter where they are. You will need to be targeted with your SEO strategy if you want to get the clicks that convert.
Here comes local SEO.
Local SEO is about priming your website so that it will attract target audiences from a specific geographic location. According to report, around 46% of Google searches have ‘local search intent’ – which means that searchers are looking for products and services near to them. Local SEO puts your business front and centre of those searches. You’ll reach a larger audience of interested individuals and maximize your revenue.
So, what really goes into local SEO? Let’s say someone is looking for a plumber in Ang Mo Kio. They might type ‘plumbers near me’ or ‘best plumbers in AMK’. We know that’s you. And with a quality local SEO strategy, Google knows it too.
Local SEO campaigns include all the same things a normal SEO campaign would: keyword research, on-page optimization, off-page optimization, content optimization and link building. The difference is that it’s laser-focused on local audiences that is within that targeted area or location.
The true potential of your website will be shining through when all these come together.
Why does Google Business Profile matter?
Your Google Business Profile is one of the most important ranking factors for local SEO. It’s a free listing that appears on Google Maps and allows customers to quickly find your business information, such as your address, opening hours, contact details, customer reviews and more.
Google uses this data to determine your rankings in local search results. The complete and accurate your Google Business Profile is, the better your chances are of appearing at the top of relevant search results.
Additionally, customers are also more likely to trust a business that has a complete and up-to-date Google Business Profile. In fact, studies have shown that 72% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more.
Think of your Google Business Profile as a digital storefront – the more inviting it is, the more customers you’ll attract.
What is the difference between local and nationwide SEO?
The main difference is the geographic target. A nationwide SEO approach is more broad and less specific, while a local SEO campaign is tailored to a certain location.
Let’s say you own a chain of restaurants that are located in different parts of Singapore. You will need to have separate campaigns or target pages for each outlet if you want to be visible in local searches for all of them. On the other hand, if you own a single restaurant that is not location-dependent (for example, an online store), a nationwide SEO strategy will suffice.
To sum it up, a local SEO concentrates on a particular geographic area, whereas nationwide SEO covers a larger, more general area.
How to get ranked in local search results?
The best way to rank in local search results is to create a Google My Business (GMB) listing. GMB is a free platform provided by Google that allows businesses to manage their online presence across Google’s ecosystem, including Maps and Search.
Creating a GMB listing is simple and only takes a few minutes. Just head over to Google My Business and follow the instructions. Once your listing is created, be sure to keep it up-to-date with accurate and consistent information.
Need more help with Local SEO, get started with a Free SEO audit worth S$2,000 now.
Let's increase your ranking
Claim your S$2,000 audit for FREE by telling us a little about yourself or your business.
No obligations, no catches, no hidden clauses. Just real, revenue results.